The Beach Club is the ideal destination for all resort guest looking for creative menu options in a casual setting with coveted ocean views. Featured cuisine by the unique culinary talent of Chef Jose Enrique. This culinary concept is inspired by fresh organic produce native to Puerto Rico in order to elaborate original dishes that capture the spirit of contemporary local cuisine. Beach Club offers a fresh, tempting menu along with a selection of exquisite beverages to match.
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Atmosphere: Island Casual
- Phone: (1)(787) 809-8049
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 5:30PM - 10:00 PM
- Friday: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM; 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM; 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM; 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
* Hours of operation maybe subject to change Seasonally.
** During the months of August and September the Beach Club will be closed undergoing enhancements for its grand premier in October.
- Dress Code: Resort Casual - Golf attire is welcomed at lunch. Island smart-casual attire is required at lunch and dinner.
Hours of Operation*
- Wednesday - Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday - Thursday 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Friday - Sunday 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
*Hours of operation can vary seasonally
Beach Club at St Regis Bahia Beach Reservations