The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
State Road 187 kilometer 4.2, Rio Grande, PR, 00745, United States
Phone: (787) 809-8000
4.6/5 434 reviews
Our Puerto Rico Resort is the Perfect Paradise
Begin your journey with sophistication at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico, the first AAA Five Diamond resort in Puerto Rico. Embrace the romantic setting of a Caribbean coconut plantation nestled between a lush national forest and the sparkling sea at one of the most luxurious Puerto Rico resorts. Experience refined exclusiveness and our iconic Butler service, perfected at The St. Regis Bahía Beach Resort, Puerto Rico.
At one of the top luxury hotels in Puerto Rico, pleasure is a daily mantra when you tee off at the challenging Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course, succumb to exclusive Remède Spa pampering, savor Jean-Georges' acclaimed cuisine, lounge at the pool esplanade or bask on our pristine, sandy beach.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Sunsational Savings: Free Night & Resort Credit
Sunsational Savings: Free Night & Resort Credit
Discover an oasis of pampering, world-class golf and bespoke service at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico. On your next getaway receive:
- Complimentary night of your choice*
- Food & beverage credit for your stay
- Complimentary upgrade based upon availability at check-in
*Complimentary night is applied at check out.
Book online today, call your travel professional, or call our hotel at 1-866-716-8116 and mention Promotional Code ZS4, ZS5 or ZS7.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 434 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
What is there not to like? We went for a five day trip and this is the best hotel and experience we have every had (I am SPG for 10 years, have stayed in hotels in North America, Europe, Asia and have over 800 nights in hotels). I get giddy just thinking about our time there. A few highlights:
* Beaches are amazing: 2 miles of beaches. They are all public but no one else is there. I would run in the morning and I was the only person on the beach. Running on the beach all by yourself as far as you can see, just an amazing thing. The sand is great (Cayman is better, but not too others) and just huge.
* Pool is o nice: There are a ton of great spots around the pool (meaning not one of those pools where everyone wants the same 10 chairs out of 200). We met a lot of great people either at the pool or the bar.
* Service can't be better: Hands down best service we have received. We went there to celebrate my girlfriends birthday. There was a mess up and on the last night we wanted to go to the best restaurant. It was closed so we went to he bar in the main building to try some of the apps (those were from the restaurant). We didn't tell them it was her birthday but started talking to the bartender saying we wanted to try it, but understood it was closed. We were leaving the next day so we couldn't go later. She then calls her manager who calls the cook and they make the dished from the restaurant for us at the bar. This could not have been a more magical experience. We dint' ask for anything, they just did it (actually we begged them not to go to all the trouble). Not too many experiences make me tear up, that service does. Made for one of the most magical nights ever.
A few things to help you for your trip:
* Get a rental car: We need up making friends with a couple that had one and it was great to get off the resort for a night at the Kiosks - go there, great time and great food. Plus it is way cheaper than taking the taxis to and from the airport so it saves you money. This can also allow for an easy trip to the rainforest.
* USD works everywhere, which is nice
* San Juan isn't that fantastic: We thought it would be better and not to say it is bad, it just isn't to the level of the things you can do outside the city (beach, pools, rain forest, local places, etc)
* Go to the Kiosks: Such a fun time and insanely cheap
* Leverage the butler service: Talk to them about what you want to do, where you want to go and they will make moves to make things happen. Ours was amazing!
* Stay an extra day: If you are debating how many days, round up!
I hope this helps. This is the most fantastic hotel and experience I have ever had. We will be back!
- 24-Hour Athletic Club
- Robert Trent Jones Jr. Golf Course
- Seaside Pool Esplanade
- Remède Spa
- St. Regis Butler Service
- Tennis Center
- Aquatics Center
- View More Hotel Features
The St. Regis Resort Bahia Beach, Puerto Rico is located in the best address in the Caribbean
How To Get Here
Offering a mosaic of tempting dining options
Uncompromising culinary style or relaxing fare, we have a dining option that is right for all of our guests
- Beach Club Restaurant
- St. Regis Bar
Hours Of Operation
Flawless service and a beautiful setting
The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico features 26,557 square feet of function space centered in and around a beautifully appointed Plantation House.
- 26,557 square feet of event facilities
- 16 meeting spaces including magnificient outdoor event space
- 139 Guestrooms
- Bespoke wedding possibilities
- Special offers for meetings and events